The State organization of Tri Kappa is accepting applications to award Indiana Students in the spring.
In 2015 Tri Kappa will be celebrating over 100 years of awarding scholarships on the local, province and state level. Our local chapter of Tri Kappa is currently seeking applicants for the four categories for state scholarships:
Fine Arts Scholarship
Twanette Nutter Fleming Music Award
Requirements for the first three awards are as follows:
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college offering a baccalaureate or graduate degree.
- Be a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student at the time of application and be enrolled full-time during the subsequent year.
- Be a citizen of the United States and resident of Indiana from within the jurisdiction of the sponsoring chapter. (Zip code 46383~85)
Requirements for the Key Scholarship are as follows:
- Be enrolled for at least one semester prior to making this application at an accredited college offering an associate or baccalaureate degree.
- Have NO previous four year degree
- Have an interruption in education for at least 5 years prior to current enrollment
- Plan to enroll in a minimum of six credit hours for the fall semester.
- Be a citizen of the United States and resident of Indiana from within the jurisdiction of the sponsoring chapter (Zip code 46383~85)
We are looking for names of students that wish to apply for these State Scholarships. If you are interested, or know of someone who may be, please send applicant’s name and address to Scholarship Chair, Teri Turk, via email:
Applications will be mailed to those who request in the next few weeks and are due back to me NO LATER than JANUARY 09, 2015. Application forms must be complete.