Tri Kappa is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that has been doing good for the Valparaiso community for more than 100 years. The money we raise supports our community through scholarships, charities, and educational programs. We are proud of the fact that 100% of our profits go back to the community.
September 21st, 2017, we’ll host our third annual Girls Night Out fundraiser at Urschel Laboratories in Chesterton. Doors open at 5:30 pm for cocktails and browsing through select boutique vendors like Evolution Artisan Confections and Luketti jewelry. Serenity Salon and Spa will offer mini-pampering sessions. A special Mystery Improv performance from The Murder Mystery Co. begins at 7:00 pm with heavy appetizers. It promises to be a great night filled with lots of laughs and fun!
Admission is $60 in advance, $65 at the door. Tickets are available via Eventbrite and Tri Kappa.
Urschel Laboratories has generously donated their large meeting room for our event. The address is 1200 Cutting Edge Dr., Chesterton and can be accessed via IN 49 opposite the Chesterton Toll Road entrance. Head east on Gateway Blvd. past the Hilton Garden Inn over the bridge and exit the first street off the roundabout.
After everyone has a chance to browse, pamper and refresh themselves, The Murder Mystery Co. will perform a loosely scripted performance mystery with volunteer audience participation. This fresh entertainment is like a murder mystery dinner on steroids. We’re looking forward to a great evening. It’ll take place over 3 acts with intermissions in between. Vendor shopping is available until the end of the first intermission.
As last year, we’ll have photo opportunities to commemorate the fun with friends. We have Leslie Zank Photography capturing smiles this year and will have printouts of photos that attendees tag with #GNO17. See photos by Blackbean Photography from 2016 on our Tri Kappa Facebook page.
Kappa members will offer a 300 raffle tickets for $20. Prizes are drawn at Girls Night Out. Raffle tickets are available from Debbie Miller and Carolyn Biesen at Berkshire Hathaway Executive Group. Many thanks to the local businesses that made this raffle possible through their generous donations!!
2017 Raffle Prizes – Winners need not be present.
• $1000 CASH donated by Centier Bank (must provide ID to collect)
• $500 Botox Package donated by Glazer Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
• Lagos Key Pendant donated by Martin Binder Jeweler ($275 value)
• 10 Ticket package for Chicago Street Theatre ($200+ value)
• Old World Market gift basket and Nora Fleming platter with two inserts ($185 value)
• Serenity Salon & Spa “Rejuvenation” package ($155 value)
• Board & Brush class & manicure from Blondie’s Hair Detailing
• Drink Local package: Sample local beverages from Aftermath Cidery, Running Vines Winery, and Dagger Mountain Coffee
• Shop Local package: Goodies from Beyond Pink and Society
• 3 Seasonal planters from Horses Landscaping ($120 value)
Come visit these vendors at the 2017 Girls Night Out: Mystery Edition!
Thanks to the 2017 Girls Night Out Sponsors and Supporters!
Venue Sponsor – Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
Lanyard Sponsor – Kotys Wealth Professionals
Raffle Sponsor – Centier Bank
Ticket Sponsor – Obstetrical & Gynecological Associates, Inc.
Support from – Economy Signs, BoyConn Printing, We Create Media